brightLET launches SMS alerts and brightPA
28 April, 2017 | Rachel Stephens
brightLET is an award-winning PropTech solution for landlords, tenants and tradespeople. We are very excited to announce the launch of SMS alerts with brightPA, your virtual PA that will keep you up-to-date with all your important notifications related to your property, tenancies and any important reminders on a day-to-day basis.
Landlords, tenants and tradespeople currently receive email notifications when there is a new update with their property or tenancy, including any important reminders like renewing your Gas Safety Certificate or EPC Certificate. The new SMS feature will add further visibility to people who are on the move or overseas without the use of an Internet connection. This feature will enable them to stay up to date with all those important updates.
brightPA will ensure:
- Tenants receive SMS notification when a landlord creates a tenancy agreement through the platform and brightPA will send you an SMS once the tenancy has been signed
- Landlord’s will never miss out on an important reminder, be it a Gas Safety renewal, EPC or any important milestones regarding their properties
- Tenants will always receive SMS alerts when you book an appointment to visit the property or any appointment booked with your tradesperson. This includes an alert when the tenant has accepted the appointment
- A landlord and tenant will be reminded on the day, for any upcoming appointments, so you never forget
- Landlords will receive SMS reminders every month when the rent is due
- Landlords will receive SMS notifications on property maintenance issues reported by the tenant
- All parties will receive SMS alerts on the progress of maintenance issues (booked in tradesperson, in progress and when the job is completed)
- A landlord will receive SMS alerts when the tenant messages you through the platform, your tenant will also receive an SMS alert when the landlord returns a message, ensuring a full audit trail between you and the tenant
- A landlord will receive SMS alerts when your tradesperson message’s you through the platform, your tradesperson will also receive an SMS alert when you reply to the message
Camran Khan, Founder and CEO of brightLET, said: “We are pleased to offer our landlords, tenants and tradesmen added value at no additional cost. The launch of brightPA, a very clever AI, will ensure landlords who are overseas or on the move, are able to manage their property portfolios with ease and always notified about all important notifications, even when they have no internet connection. We are creating technologies that will make landlords life as easy as possible”.